Relationship Jealousy

Learn about jealousy in relationships, how you can overcome it, and how you can handle your own feelings of jealousy so that you don't allow your life to be overcome by relationship jealousy.

Google
Jealousy doesn't have to ruin your relationships. There is another way! Click Here

Discover how you can keep your Long Distance Sweetheart happy and *faithful* Click Here



Thursday, April 20, 2006

Relationship jealousy testimonial

Relationship jealousy testimonial

“No More Jealousy changed my life. I saw extreme jealousy in my father and hated the way he treated my mother because of his unfounded fears. However, I found myself battling the same demons and mistreating people in my own relationships.

I found No More Jealousy online and ordered the program. After the first few chapters, I found myself understanding my feelings and for the first time in my life, dealing with my jealous tendencies instead of reacting to them. It has given me tremendous freedom. Thank you for your great insight.”

--Robin Farmer


Relationship jealousy







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home